Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trying this again

I tried creating a blog once and it went well...for about a week. I posted twice and quickly lost interest. I decided to give it another go after the recent technological advances in our family. This blog will more than likely differ greatly from that of our other blogging family members in that it will not focus on children (don't have any), won't talk about making my own household cleaning products (don't use the ones I buy often enough), and won't always have the most positive, uplifting tone.

I really want to use this blog as a sort of a sounding board for me. I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things. I'm quite certain this doesn't come as a shock to any of you and I'm always eager to talk about them, so I'm giving this a go. Please comment if you like, disagree if you do, and we'll see how this goes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't you just say my name??? haha...I'm glad that you'll have a blog to keep up with (and I do think you should actually keep up with it). I'd be happy to disagree with you when I actually do. For now, you should just thank your lucky stars you didn't get reusable wipes for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say it was a bad thing...I just said it was different. Besides, I contributed to the cause. That book I got you should give you tons of ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please, PLEASE, search for your famous "wisdom teeth extraction reflection" and post it on here. I really want to read it again!!! Looking forward to your cynical posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was a long time ago. I will see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete